How to apply

  All the applications must be send via WeTransfer by November 1st 2024 included at the address: 
  Applications received later will not be taken into consideration. For enquires:

  They must be accompanied by:

1.  Two short videos in which the applicant plays his own instrument and conducts (an instrumental ensemble or an  orchestra)
2.  3 minutes video presentation of himself in front of the camera (in English or Italian) expressing his aspirations and motivations
3. Copy of the identity card or passport
4. High-resolution photograph of the face
5. List of any musical qualifications and school studies
6. Official proof of the family income approved by the Consulate and for Italians issued by Ufficio Provinciale INPS - (ISEE)
7. PDF (compiled on computer only) with the list of all the personal data:

  Name and Surname
  Place and date of birth
  NIN (National Insurance Number)
  NIF (Numéro Fiscal de Référence)
  TIN (Steueridentifikationsnummer)
  C.F. (Codice Fiscale) 
  Home address
  Mobile number
  Email address

After the evaluation of the applications one candidate shall be chosen for a final live interview in Milano. The interview will be in English or Italian.



-Copy of valid id/passport
-Tax/fiscal code
-Certificate with the members of the family

2023 INCOME:
-Income of the whole family for the year 2023 


-Declaration about the property and dimension (in square meters) of real estates

-Copy of the rental agreement, if in your name and if regularly registered according to Italian law assets:

-Certification of non-property assets owned as at 31.12.2023 by the family with an indication of securities, dividends, shares, portions of shareholders' equity and any companies owned.


-Issued by the competent authorities of the state in which the income was produced - legalised by the Italian diplomatic or consular representations abroad.

-A translation into Italian of the above documents, draw up in the foreign language, compliant with the foreign text must be attached and certified by the competent diplomatic or consular representation or by an official translator.

-Should foreign students experience difficulty in obtaining all the items required by the Italian diplomatic authorities based in their country of origin, they may contact the foreign diplomatic or consular representations resident in Italy. In this case, the documents must be legalised by the Prefecture.